Snowdonia, Bed and Breakfast, Guest House, Accommodation
Near Lake Bala, Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, UK
All rooms en-suite with luxury bathrooms, one twin/double, two double rooms
Abercelyn Country House, Host: Mrs Lindsay Hind
Located near Bala, Snowdonia, North Wales, Bed and Breakfast accommodation is provided with easy access to the activities and attractions available around Bala and also within the Snowdonia National Park and North and Mid-Wales.
Abercelyn Country House is run by the owners, who takes pride in ensuring that the accommodation, service and facilities are of a high standard. Abercelyn Country House is graded by VisitWales as 5 Star (exceptional quality) and Gold Award (outstanding quality, exceptional comfort and hospitality) guest accommodation. Abercelyn is well situated to take advantage of the various activities on offer around Bala, in the Snowdonia National Park, and in particular the outstanding local water-sports facilities and un-crowded walking in three mountain ranges, with the Aran ridge nearby. There is a library of walking & canoeing guide books together with our advice on outdoor activities. There is a lockable bike store, bike wash facilities and drying room available. The award-winning landscaped garden is available for visitors to explore. The garden is an ideal place for bird watching. As well as bed & breakfast accommodation, quality self-catering cottages (4/5-Star) are also available - potentially accommodating groups of up to 19.
Visit Wales Gold Award for 2012/20013
Abercelyn Country House features:
- Grade II listed, Georgian, former Rectory
- Three spacious bedrooms (2 double, 1 double/twin) all en-suite
- Luxury bathrooms, power-showers (all), whirlpool bath (Aran & Berwyn)
- Quality linen & towels, four seasons goose-down duvets (anti-allergic upon request)
- Luxury velour robes
- Flat-screen TV with DVD, digital TV & radio
- Home cooking with local and own produce (freshly made bread, perseveres, own eggs, etc.)
- Full central heating, open fire in the guest's lounge, drying room
- Bike store & bike wash
- Use of Award-winning garden with furniture
- Cot & high-chair available upon request
- Wireless access to Broadband Internet
Features of the location are:
- Close to Bala with a choice of restaurants, Inns, shops, etc.
- Over looking Lake Bala (Llyn Tegid)
- In the Snowdonia National Park
- An ideal location for visiting North and Mid-Wales
- Near to nature reserves, woodlands and bird reserves with wildlife in abumdance
- Walks directly from Abercelyn
- Mountain walking in three mountain ranges
- Outstanding water-sport facilities including the National White-water Centre
To see more of the quality holiday, bed and breakfast (B & B), accommodation in Wales look at the Virtual Tour
which can be selected from from the Menu or below. Abercelyn Country House is situated in lanscaped gardens overlooking Lake Bala, in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales.